Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mormon Fraud: A Brief Summary of Mormonism and its Deceptions - Kindle edition by Kristan Payne. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Mormon Fraud

Exciting news!

I have published a number of my essays into an eBook and it is now available exclusively through Amazon.

This quick read book, Mormon Fraud, is an introduction to Mormonism for those of us who do not live in an area where the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) is prevalent.  As an outsider to all things LDS, I explain the shocking discoveries I made as I read about the Mormons.

One of the benefits of an eBook is that I can utilize the power of the internet.  Mormon Fraud contains links to many sources of the sources I reference.  It also contains links to books written during the early years of the LDS.  These amazing resources are available for free.  Some of them I have read and some I have yet to read.

Many more books will follow.  The Mormon fraud throughout the years disgusts me.  People's lives are being destroyed because of one man's lies and quest for power almost 200 years ago.

Your own beliefs are your choice but know why you have those beliefs and where those beliefs originated. Any belief that can't withstand close examination is not worth having.

Mormon Fraud: A Brief Summary of Mormonism and its Deceptions - Kindle edition by Kristan Payne. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.